Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I forgot my goggles

Yesterday I started swimming lessons at the Riverplex. I was quite excited about it but it turned out to be a not so exciting event. The instructor, Katie, was on vacation and so Laura substituted her. Then came this other dude who did not have any students for the course that he was supposed to be taking care of and ended up giving instructions to three of us who knew some swimming. He was trying to teach us how to breath and kept saying that we did a great job when I knew for sure that I wasn't. Anyway, I will go on all Tuesdays and Thursdays because I paid money to enroll. I should remember to carry my goggles with me the next time though. And, the locker room was not that great either.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oreo said...

Yea!! I'm not the only person on the planet who can't swim.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home