Monday, September 14, 2009

Wonderland

It's not just Alice who has been to wonderland. I feel that each one of us in our own special way is living in wonderland. Some memorable and some not so memorable days in our daily lives make us feel that we are living in wonderland. The experiences that we live through each day are so unique and different each day that we feel immature and inexperienced. Perhaps I'm taking everyone for granted by writing 'we' when my conclusion is based solely on my experience.

On other topics, I still wonder why none of the people I know are on Twitter. Isn't tweeting the next coolest thing yet? A lot of them are on Facebook and Orkut but not on Twitter for some strange reason. Perhaps, i don't belong there either.

Tomorrow is an important day for me. I hope what I'm up to will go well.

Now this is turning into a diary entry than a blog post and so I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home