Monday, December 19, 2005

A movie that made me angry

It is a good movie, a little confusing in the beginning. At one point of time I wondered what the heck was going on. The movie made sense an hour later and ended up showing the truth to a certain extent. The amount of power that one country has over others and the way that country misuses those powers to make its lobbyists happy, the pathetic plight of immigrants in the Persian Gulf and the circumstances that lead to the creation of the so called "defenders of god" were all portrayed in this movie. You should know by now which movie am I talking about, if you don't you have not seen the movie yet. The movie made me angry because they showed the truth or at least what I believe is truth. Why do I believe that it is the truth? It is more out of intuition rather than any proof. After all we don't need proof for many things that we believe in, do we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home